Typical consults along with the horse's care team include an examination, radiographs, measurements, hoof trimming, shoeing and detailed discharge reports for you and your veterinarian and farrier.
Examples of conditions we typically see include:
- Abnormal foot conformation
- Laminitis evaluations resulting in a treatment, shoeing, and monitoring plan
- Treatment of hoof defects
- Toe, quarter cracks - Click here for case study
- White line disease - Click here for case study
- Hoof and frog abscesses and infections